Monday, June 05, 2006

+ Escape +

Take me away and help me escape.
I'm running, running away.
Fleeing desperately from the shadows.
Kneeling, crying, bent and down...

Force me away from this life
And take me to somewhere safe
I do not think I will gamble again
Where life's at the table and up as a bet

I close my eyes into the darkness.
I open my eyes and see no difference.
For in the crowd, for with these eyes,
I look around and see nothing... nothing.

In my already clouded mind I search
I walk, I trudge into its halls
Winding and twisting unendingly seeming
I catch my breath in a life so unforgiving.

Fingers so nimble, fingers so light
A battered body and a mind so tired
A soul that's alone, a ghost that's shy
Help me escape this unwilling life.
Xairylle || 5:01 PM



Comments: Post a Comment

HOME

Looking Glass
Art of the Phoenix Flower Series
Latest: Phase Nine

Hidden Leaflets
Latest Chapter: Scroll Six: Gray

Stuff to watch out for:
A new banner!!
Art of the Phoenix Flower Series
Hidden Leaflets Series
Gundam Wing Fics
Naruto Fics
Literary Stuff...

Disclaimer I do not own Gundam Wing, Naruto or any other copyrighted material and/or ideas.


Navigation

.S e r i e s.

Art of the Phoenix Flower Series
Hidden Leaflets

.F a n f i c t i o n.

SasuSaku Fics
Gundam Wing Fics
Miscellaneous Fics

.W h i s p e r s.

Poetry
Prose
Reviews

.S p e c i a l.

This is what Shmarvin means to me...

Links

Omake, Omake: Zai's Corner
Pinoy Naruto
Bea Karina
blog.skins

Credits

Purple-Sream' for Lay-out
For the pic, I can't seem to remember to whom this belongs to. Please notify me... >_< Sorry!!