Friday, September 08, 2006

+ This Is What Shmarvin Means To Me.. +

Before anything else, this is not a poem. It is not an essay either and I don't think it's a song... What is it? Well... It's the location of the newly-bred flowers that are result of a cross-pollination between a sunflower and a donkey. Yep. For short, I have no idea.

--------------

This is what Shmarvin means to me...

Okay, so I've been thinking of a good intro only to come up with none. *Grunt* Oh, wait, I've got THIS intro. Great. This helps like SO much. *scratches head*

Get ready for crap whose credits go to me! Yeah, I'm so evil.

So what does Shmarvin mean to me?

Shmarvin is a word that rhymes with fin
A friend of mine not out of a whim
The history is quite perplexingly simple
So listen to get the hang of it all

It started years ago around two or three
In a little group from Chemistry
Mixing and tapping and writing and solving
Where does he come in...?

Wait a sec, I'm getting to that.

Playing stuff like Counter Strike
And RPG's like Ragnarok Online
I guess it was a start though not quite
But where does he come in?

I told you, I'm getting to that.

A hack-delete victim of an online game
And he thought it was a bug to blame
Three days did he wait for it to be mended
But even after that, his gaming never ended.

Don't say a word. I'm getting to the point.

Online and On LAN he's never tired
Unless, of course, the budget's in a bind
The computer's an unquestioning friend
But of course not as good as --- *ahem,ahem!*

Races of Accretia, Bellato and Cora
Tomahawks, Spins, Curves and a Cobra
Neji, Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara
Oh, and those other guys from DotA

He grows a year older on this special day
You're twenty, man. Let's go celebrate!
We wish you luck and power and glory
And world domination plus loads of zeny!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!! *ahem*

So look at the banner! It spells your name!
Streamers and greetings on this special day
Oh, and, well... Firepower's down
So the gifts were off the list for now

September eight two thousand and six
Another year is tossed to the mix
So toss and tumble. Get set for a new life
Hang on and buckle up, you're in for a ride!

Happy Birthday, Shmarvin!

Yeah, it's nice that you're turning 20 and all but our stomachs really don't feel the vibe, man. You know what I mean.

(Told you, I'd get to the point.)
Xairylle || 8:52 AM



Comments: Post a Comment

HOME

Looking Glass
Art of the Phoenix Flower Series
Latest: Phase Nine

Hidden Leaflets
Latest Chapter: Scroll Six: Gray

Stuff to watch out for:
A new banner!!
Art of the Phoenix Flower Series
Hidden Leaflets Series
Gundam Wing Fics
Naruto Fics
Literary Stuff...

Disclaimer I do not own Gundam Wing, Naruto or any other copyrighted material and/or ideas.


Navigation

.S e r i e s.

Art of the Phoenix Flower Series
Hidden Leaflets

.F a n f i c t i o n.

SasuSaku Fics
Gundam Wing Fics
Miscellaneous Fics

.W h i s p e r s.

Poetry
Prose
Reviews

.S p e c i a l.

This is what Shmarvin means to me...

Links

Omake, Omake: Zai's Corner
Pinoy Naruto
Bea Karina
blog.skins

Credits

Purple-Sream' for Lay-out
For the pic, I can't seem to remember to whom this belongs to. Please notify me... >_< Sorry!!