Monday, June 05, 2006

+ My Kitsune Mask +

My face behind the darkness
Small light passing through
Little air and more sweat
With barely enough room to move

Speaking muffled words
With thoughts behind the mask
Answers are never found
For questions I can't ask

Red, white, yellow and blue
Tears, laughter, frowns and smiles
Here is life in all its hues
But somehow it isn't right
Xairylle || 4:52 PM



Comments: Post a Comment

HOME

Looking Glass
Art of the Phoenix Flower Series
Latest: Phase Nine

Hidden Leaflets
Latest Chapter: Scroll Six: Gray

Stuff to watch out for:
A new banner!!
Art of the Phoenix Flower Series
Hidden Leaflets Series
Gundam Wing Fics
Naruto Fics
Literary Stuff...

Disclaimer I do not own Gundam Wing, Naruto or any other copyrighted material and/or ideas.


Navigation

.S e r i e s.

Art of the Phoenix Flower Series
Hidden Leaflets

.F a n f i c t i o n.

SasuSaku Fics
Gundam Wing Fics
Miscellaneous Fics

.W h i s p e r s.

Poetry
Prose
Reviews

.S p e c i a l.

This is what Shmarvin means to me...

Links

Omake, Omake: Zai's Corner
Pinoy Naruto
Bea Karina
blog.skins

Credits

Purple-Sream' for Lay-out
For the pic, I can't seem to remember to whom this belongs to. Please notify me... >_< Sorry!!